I'm the mom of this crazy clan! I am twenty-seven this year and don't feel like it at all! Well, my body feels it (after three kids), but my mind doesn't believe any of it! Shane and I were married eight years ago and now have three kiddos. We'd like to have more, but we'll just take them one at a time. We just purchased our first home here in Colorado about a year ago. I fell in love with the house when I first saw it and now we've fallen in love with the town as well. We live just south of Denver in Castle Rock. We've lived in Colorado for three years now and hope to remain here.
Sep 7, 2007
Shaneen
Posted by
Shaneen
at
9:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Shaneen, way to go! Love what you did. I'm now motivated (a little) to finally start my family blog. We'll see if it happens...
The letter F story is a keeper.
Thanks...once I got started I was hooked. If you make a blog, I want to see it!!
Post a Comment