Oct 6, 2007

Blog Changes

Okay, so I'm sure every time you visit this site (however often) you notice there's something added or changed. Needless to say, I love learning how to do new things. Right now web design is my passion! Bear with me as I change things up. I love viewing all of your sites and getting ideas from you and the rest of the world wide web! Happy blogging!

4 comments:

Chris and Amanda said...

Shaneen, I love all the changes. I might have to copy a few on mine. My families blog isn't right on your site though, it is the Sorensnen's and the address is chrisandamandasorensen.blogspot.com

Keep up the great work, I check all the time.

Shaneen said...

I wondered why it wasn't working all of a sudden. Thanks! I love your site too!!

AnnCP said...

Your playlist of songs didn't work when I went on! Love your new look on the blog. Where are you learning the "how to's" of blogging? I finally came up with a name for my blog - trying to be inconspicuious (did I spell that right?) - but haven't a clue how to do it. You probably will need to call me and walk me through it! Are you willing to share??? Email me directly.

Shaneen said...

Absolutely! I actually check out other people's websites and see things I like, then figure it out. As far as the slide shows, video montages, widgets, etc...the websites I use do it all for you. You simply create it and copy the code then paste it onto your site. Love that! Other formatting on your site can be tweaked in your HTML code. I'll email you with more specifics!

Does the music work for you now? I was having issues with it yesterday, too.