

Like every year I was so excited to begin my garden again. This year was extra special because we had about a 30'x15' space to plant our garden. We planned it out, tilled it, and planted it. Then for about two months or so, due to unforeseen circumstances, it went on the back burner. Every now and then I was able to check it and produce like this would show up. (don't you love Shana's expression?) My poor garden was completely ignored. No watering, harvesting, weeding, nothing! I was still able to use some herbs, beans, tomatoes, sweet peppers, jalapeƱos, squash, zucchini, etc....but not nearly as much as I should have. Next year, it will be different. I can't wait! I love gardening.
3 comments:
Those are some awesome zucchini from a "neglected" garden! That's something I want to start doing too, hopefully next year. Now I know who to come to if I need any gardening tips!
Wow! I wish I had a neglected garden! (If I had one, that's what it would be anyway...)
You are so funny, Ku'elei! I am cracking up!
Post a Comment