Nov 4, 2007

Attitude of Gratitude

So today I taught all of the Young Women about gratitude and appreciation. At the end, I challenged them to write a note of gratitude to someone and give it to them before the end of the week. I've decided to take on my own challenge and express my gratitude. So here it goes!

I AM GRATEFUL FOR

Heavenly Father loving husband my life the gospel Joseph Smith big brothers
scriptures obedient children my health my education family Parents
music my talents good friends Jesus Christ technology good examples sisters

...and the list goes on!

2 comments:

Ku'ulei said...

What a good exercise! I do this from time to time when I loose perspective. :)

By the way,I tagged you on my blog to write 6 things/habits/likes/dislikes/facts about your self. Check out my blog for details. Can't wait to see what you write!!

Shaneen said...

Ohhh...I must have missed that! Thanks, I'll get on it!