Nov 15, 2007

Belated Halloween

I know...I know!! I am way late on these pictures, but I have good reasons. Anyway, here are my Halloween kiddos the night of our Trunk-or-Treat. What's nice about have two separate nights to celebrate Halloween is that my kids can choose two different costumes if they'd like. Shana was a lion for both nights...Tyler was a dalmatian and then a zombie...Kayla was a cowgirl and then a vampire. I went as a old-fashioned southern girl (wearing my "7 Brides for 7 Brothers" dress)...and then as an old woman the next night. I told the kids they could pick out costumes from our Halloween bin or from dress-up clothes and they were excited all the same. I gotta love that!

2 comments:

Brianne said...

So CUTE! I especially love Shana's lion mane. What, no picture of you as an old lady??? :)

Shaneen said...

You know...I don't think I even took a picture of me on either night! Isn't that how it always is...mom is behind the camera and never in a picture!