I have to say, I am so excited it's craft show season, because I love them! This was one of my recent purchases. I like it because it sounds southern (and I grew up in Texas) and it reminds me of a sign in my house growing up that my mom hung up. Anyway, at first Shane said it was a "Me Monster" type of sign. (if you don't know the joke about the "Me Monster" check out Brian Regan's dvd...he's hilarious) Basically, Shane thought it was saying "if mom's not happy then nobody SHOULD be happy!" Instead, I see it as, "Mom's mood effects the feeling of the home, so be happy, mom!!" Isn't it interesting that men see things differently? I still love ya babe!Nov 7, 2007
It's a sign
I have to say, I am so excited it's craft show season, because I love them! This was one of my recent purchases. I like it because it sounds southern (and I grew up in Texas) and it reminds me of a sign in my house growing up that my mom hung up. Anyway, at first Shane said it was a "Me Monster" type of sign. (if you don't know the joke about the "Me Monster" check out Brian Regan's dvd...he's hilarious) Basically, Shane thought it was saying "if mom's not happy then nobody SHOULD be happy!" Instead, I see it as, "Mom's mood effects the feeling of the home, so be happy, mom!!" Isn't it interesting that men see things differently? I still love ya babe!
Posted by
Shaneen
at
1:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment