Jan 31, 2008

My take on California's Debate

I completely agree with these people who rated the candidates throughout the debate as it was happening!





Romney won this debate hands down. McCain showed his true colors by using the "dirty tricks" that was so appropriately categorized by Romney himself. The Governor stood up for himself with a well-mannered and professional attitude. He didn't have to stoop down to the typical tricks Washington so often throws at candidates the last minute to try and scrape up more votes. Shane and I support Romney not only as the best Republican candidate, but as the best candidate for President of the United States of America.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm....You sure that his being Mormon doesn't have anything to do with it??? Afterall...McCain has alot more governmental experience. Just my opinion.

Mauressa said...

We have been watching all the debates too. It's amazing that everyone doesn't just realize Romney would be the absolute best. It's so frustrating isn't it! Romney is so well qualified and eloquent in speech. Man, I hope McCain doesn't get too much momentum! Oh hey, you've been tagged. I don't remember if I've seen one of them on your blog, but you're supposed to write 10 random things about yourself. You can check out our blog to see what I mean. We love ya!

Shaneen said...

Most would say that I am voting for Romney simply because he's Mormon. But I promised myself one thing in this election...that I would research the candidates and find the most qualified. Romney's "resume" and where he stands on the issues is what impressed me, not his religion. I treat that as a mere bonus. Harry Reid is a Mormon and I would never vote for him as President if he ran.