I've been tagged by my niece, Mauressa. So here are 10 random things about me:
1 - I'm teaching myself how to play the piano again. I actually enjoy sitting down and playing like I use to. Anyway, I play for every Family Home Evening and sometimes I play prelude in Young Womens on Sunday.
2 - I hate exercise...but I love activities! I would much rather get my workout through dance, volleyball, or swimming than running on a treadmill or outside for that matter. But it's just never enough to lose weight!
3 - Sometimes my kids bug me...I know it's awful to say, but they are getting old enough to know how to bug mom. I love them to death, but they definitely know how to push my buttons every so often...that's life!
4 - I want to get to a beach so bad! The last time I went to a beach was on our honeymoon to the Cayman Islands almost 9 years ago! Luckily Shane and I will be in San Diego in June for our Anniversary and The Mud Run. Our kids have never been to a beach...that's crazy!
5 - I love flowers! I know some people think they are a waste, but I love having fresh flowers in my home. They smell and look amazing! I've told Shane that when we are wealthy, I want to have a new set of fresh flowers in my home every week or two.
6 - I love puppies! I grew up with a few dogs, two of them were Mini Schnauzers. Now breeders have created two new breeds...Toy...and Micro Schnauzers. I've decided I want a Toy size...soooooo cute!! One day...one day...
7 - I absolutely can't stand ignorance. When teenagers or kids are rude or disrespectful, that just drives me up a wall. And you see the parents just let it happen. What are the parent's teaching them? I won't even get started...
8 - Some of my worst fears are : being raped, losing my parents, losing my husband or children. I've been in situations dealing with all three that made me think these were possible. I hate the feeling.
9 - I would love to continue my education. I would love to take culinary, cosmetology, and/or photography courses.
10 - I'm tired of baby showers! I was under the assumption that baby showers are for women having their first baby. Not these days...women have baby showers for every baby they have even if it's their 2nd girl or boy and they already have the things they need! When I was pregnant with Tyler (our 2nd) I declined baby showers. I just don't think it's right to expect people to shower you with gifts every time you have a baby. Now if people want to bring you meals after you've had a baby, that's different. Sorry if I've offended any of my friends who have done this...it's only my opinion.
1 - I'm teaching myself how to play the piano again. I actually enjoy sitting down and playing like I use to. Anyway, I play for every Family Home Evening and sometimes I play prelude in Young Womens on Sunday.
2 - I hate exercise...but I love activities! I would much rather get my workout through dance, volleyball, or swimming than running on a treadmill or outside for that matter. But it's just never enough to lose weight!
3 - Sometimes my kids bug me...I know it's awful to say, but they are getting old enough to know how to bug mom. I love them to death, but they definitely know how to push my buttons every so often...that's life!
4 - I want to get to a beach so bad! The last time I went to a beach was on our honeymoon to the Cayman Islands almost 9 years ago! Luckily Shane and I will be in San Diego in June for our Anniversary and The Mud Run. Our kids have never been to a beach...that's crazy!
5 - I love flowers! I know some people think they are a waste, but I love having fresh flowers in my home. They smell and look amazing! I've told Shane that when we are wealthy, I want to have a new set of fresh flowers in my home every week or two.
6 - I love puppies! I grew up with a few dogs, two of them were Mini Schnauzers. Now breeders have created two new breeds...Toy...and Micro Schnauzers. I've decided I want a Toy size...soooooo cute!! One day...one day...
7 - I absolutely can't stand ignorance. When teenagers or kids are rude or disrespectful, that just drives me up a wall. And you see the parents just let it happen. What are the parent's teaching them? I won't even get started...
8 - Some of my worst fears are : being raped, losing my parents, losing my husband or children. I've been in situations dealing with all three that made me think these were possible. I hate the feeling.
9 - I would love to continue my education. I would love to take culinary, cosmetology, and/or photography courses.
10 - I'm tired of baby showers! I was under the assumption that baby showers are for women having their first baby. Not these days...women have baby showers for every baby they have even if it's their 2nd girl or boy and they already have the things they need! When I was pregnant with Tyler (our 2nd) I declined baby showers. I just don't think it's right to expect people to shower you with gifts every time you have a baby. Now if people want to bring you meals after you've had a baby, that's different. Sorry if I've offended any of my friends who have done this...it's only my opinion.









No comments:
Post a Comment