My sister, Kylene, had an airline voucher she needed to use up and she decided to fly to Denver and visit the four sisters who live here. So we turned around and asked if there was any other women in the family who wanted to join us for a quick retreat. Sure enough, Mom and Tammy were able to come and visit for a few days. Our time was filled with shopping, eating, and visiting. It was so fun! We normally have Sister's Reunions with my mom and the sisters, but I think these retreats need to happen more often to fill the time between visits!
Apr 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











3 comments:
Loved seeing you and most of your sisters! Everyone looks great, of course! I'm sure you had a fun weekend with everyone. Thanks for sharing!
So, so fun!! I love the pedicure shot. :)
How fun!!! Last night my mom did her 1st pedicure with me and 2 of my sister-in-laws. It was so fun!
Post a Comment