Aug 20, 2008

Family Reunion Ideas

Hey friends and family! I need your ideas. My sister and I are in charge of our next family reunion in 2011. We are looking for places that can hold our group. Here are our requirements:

  • Accommodates 80-120 people
  • Provides meals (not a must, but it sure has been nice in the past)
  • Must be kid-friendly

If any of you have heard of or experienced a place that you really liked, let me know!

Thanks so much!!

5 comments:

Mel said...

Heber Valley Camp is great. You can reserve it like a year in advance and you can fit TONS of people. It's in Heber and has lots of Cabins that would be together. A huge pavilion, fire ring, a huge kitchen, etc. etc. It also has a challenge course (like a ropes course), canoeing, etc. It's great for kids, and I have heard it is amazing. I went with my girl's camp but I know people rent it out for FR. Good luck. Jackson Hole would be another recommend from me :)

Anonymous said...

Aspen Grove is an all time childhood memory. I don't know if you ever went with us for a Packard Reunion but if not, it's well worth looking into...

Malinda said...

We have been to the Homestead in Heber before and it was fun. I have also heard of a lot of other places in that area that are fun too.

Debbie said...

I'm with Denise... Aspen Grove is the BEST! It provides the meals, it has activities for the kids all during the day (and they're supervised so mommy and daddy can go do their own things...), it just takes the cake for great reunion spots.

Dave and Loralee said...

sigh...aspen grove. little did we realize how nice it must have been for our parents to get rid of us :)