I tell ya, this pregnancy has gone by so fast!
I still feel like I am just starting out, but I only have
3 1/2 months left!
Yikes!
We are so excited to see this baby and find out what it is when we 1st meet!
Oh so fun!
I still feel like I am just starting out, but I only have
3 1/2 months left!
Yikes!
We are so excited to see this baby and find out what it is when we 1st meet!
Oh so fun!









3 comments:
Yeah! OK, a request... my sister in-law is due at the same time as you (with her first) and is dying to see other pregnant ladies! Post a fun picture of you and your baby bump! Hope you're feeling well!
Holy cow! It has gone by fast! I'm so glad to hear that it is going by fast for you too.. that must mean that you haven't been sick the whole time! Woo hoo! We're missing all the family since everyone split their different ways and we haven't had a reunion with you guys since last summer!
Shaneen, Did I ever say congrats? I can't keep track of what I comment or not. Anyway, I'm excited you guys are having your 4th. It will be so fun! Good luck with the next couple of months (and thanks for the b-day wishes).
Post a Comment