Jul 15, 2009

Texas Trip '09

So my family just took a trip to Texas. The kids and I loaded up and went down with my sisters, Tosha and Kendra, and their kids. We stayed for a week and a half and it was so much fun! We stayed at my parent's house which is now technically my sister, Kylene's, house (she's staying in it with her family while my parent's are on their mission).

Shane flew down for the 4th, then we left for Galveston Beach. My kids have never been to a beach nor seen the ocean, so this was a big deal even though Galveston isn't the most amazing beach. We were there for a couple of days.

We also had a fun time with all of the other families. My kids love their cousins! We went to Trail Dust, swam, went boating, tubing, shopping, and on and on. It was a blast!

I couldn't believe how hot it was in Texas....sheesh! I am so grateful for Colorado weather. It get's hot, but not muggy like Texas! Anyway, I took over 500 photos and my family wanted me to make a slide show of it all, so that is pending.

(looking for crabs late at night)

(practicing boogie boarding)

1 comment:

Ryan and Amber said...

SO cute! Glad you made it back to Texas - did you do your hair a little bit bigger and go to the tanning bed? Just Kidding! Looks like a fun time at the beach!