Aug 29, 2009

Welcome Baby!

We just wanted to announce that we had a baby girl August 28th.

Her name is Ashley Clarin Karren. Clarin is pronounced with an emphasis on the "rin" (cluh-RINN). She's named after my sister Adrian Clarin Packard who passed away before I was born.

She weighed 7 lb. 12 oz. and 19" long.

We came home the same day and we are all healthy and happy!

I'll have to tell you all my drama later...it was a crazy experience!

10 comments:

Brianne said...

Congrats! Glad to hear you're both doing well and are already home. You look way to pretty in that photo for just giving birth!

Adrie Peterson said...

Shaneen,
This is a beautiful picture of your family. Umm, did you really just give birth? You look like a model! Congratulations!

Ryan and Amber said...

What a darling little family!!! Congrats you guys!

Mindy said...

congrats! what a cute family picture! can't wait to hear the details!

Nate and Melinda said...

Congrats Shaneen. I hope everything continues to go so well!

Dave and Sherri said...

Oh Shaneen, she looks beautiful! Not that I'd expect anything less from you guys :) Congratulations!

~Jen~ said...

I'm with Brianne...why can't everyone look like they just got run over like I do?! :) Hope the drama wasn't too terrible and you're enjoying your new little girl.

The Clarke Clan said...

Congrats Neen, I heard the story, but nobody knew the baby's name or info, so I'm glad to finally get to see her and get a name!! You guys look like such a cute family!! Congrats Talia

Heidi said...

Congratulations! I finally am going to start blogging again, so I stopped by just in time to read the wonderful news! That is so great!
I'll look forward to hearing all about it (especially since I'm now "in the way", just 13 weeks)!

What a beautiful bunch you have, and you look great, but that's no surprise!

Marilyn said...

What a beautiful little family you have! Congratulations!