Jan 26, 2010

Happy 51st Anniversary!

Last year my parents celebrated their 50th Anniversary. All of my siblings and their spouses went to Dallas to surprise them. It was the best trip! It was so fun to play games, stay up late and talk, etc. There was one night where we dedicated the program to them...special musical numbers, skits, and a slide show. This is the slide show I put together to recap their 50 years of marriage. What an amazing couple!! This year they are celebrating 51 years together!



2 comments:

Heidi said...

Hi Shaneen! Just checked out your parents missionary blog. What a wonderful example they set! So fun to read how they're doing. Give them our best. And congrats on little Ashley! She's just beautiful!

Scarlet said...

Shaneen!! I love this. I've never seen this many pictures of Grandma and Grandpa before through their lives. I've always been told I have Grandma's eyes so it was fun to see her growing up. You're awesome at doing this kind of stuff and i'm glad you are because I love watching them! :>

Scarlet