Feb 21, 2010

Kylene is having her sixth baby!!

So for those of you who know my sister, Kylene (the sister just older than me), she just announced that she is having her sixth baby coming in early September! She has named all of her babies in alphabetical order...Aubrey, Bitner, Cerra, Devin, Eva, and now baby "F". They are hoping its a boy to keep the girl/boy pattern, but also because they want to name him Forrest...my father's father's name.


Kylene is one of the most amazing women I know. She is so talented and creative. And of course, she's beautiful! She and I grew up wanting to be twins...we were each others' best friends. She home schools all of her kids and they are the most respectful, kind, and talented kids. One of them is down-syndrome and she treats her no different than the others. What an amazing mom! And they are all gorgeous...just like their mom and dad!! Can you tell I love my sister? Well, I just wanted to spread the good news...Kylene is having another baby!!

4 comments:

Brianne said...

Wow! Pass on my congratulations to her... wonder woman, I tell ya!

Mindy said...

wonderful news! She looks amazing and has such cute kids! congrats Kylene.

Kylene said...

Wow! I think it's the other way around! I have the BEST SISTER EVER! She is way too sweet to include me on her cool blog! LOVES to ya NEEN!!!

HeidiAnn said...

Congratulations to Kylene and Matt! Another beautiful baby to an already beautiful family!