Okay, so I have to tell you about one of my good friends, Amanda Sorenson. She is one of the most talented people I have ever met...seriously! One of her many talents is drawing. She does pencil sketches and they are amazing! This was the first sketch I received from her as a RS Service Auction prize. We have made it a tradition ever since to have a sketching done of our kids at around 6-8mos. Check out her website by clicking here or on my web page list to the right.
Sep 13, 2007
Amanda's Sketches
Posted by
Shaneen
at
9:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
I totally love her drawings. What a talent. Those would make such a cute gift!
Absolutely! We even had one made of Shane's ancestors and sold them at a family reunion auction and they sold for double what we paid for them! Everybody wanted them so badly!
You're too kind Shaneen. Thanks for all the business. You're the best!
Post a Comment