Sep 13, 2007

Lovin' it!

Ok, I am loving this blogging thing! I've been able to keep in touch with friends I haven't heard from in years! Thanks to all my girlfriends who convinced me to start our own blog!

6 comments:

Rhonda said...

Hey
It's Rhonda Elmore (Bass). You have a beautiful family. Blogging is awesome!

Ku'ulei said...

HEY WOMAN! I seriously wondered where you were and how you were... :) You look fabulous as usual and you have such a sweet, cute family. It'll be fun to add you to the blogging world. It's amazing how many people have these things! Anyway, it'll be fun to keep in touch now. :) Hurray!!

~Jen~ said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. I haven't seen you in so long. Blogs are so much fun to keep up with everyone. Can't wait to see more pictures.

Shaneen said...

See, this is what I'm talking about...I haven't seen you guys in years!! Thanks for keeping in touch!

Chris and Amanda said...

Blogging is such a great way to share and view pictures and keep connected with very little hassle. Way better than a yearly Christmas card! Keep up the great job!

chrisandamandasorensen.blogspot.com

Heidi said...

Hey Shaneen! Your family is adorable! Fun to see pics of you guys! Keep 'em coming and get your other sisters to jump in and start their own... it's so great for staying connected!