Sep 13, 2007

Future Missionaries

Here is a classic photo of Tyler with his Grandpa Packard. This was taken just before he left for their mission to Japan.

9 comments:

Sarah said...

You have a beautiful family! :) And a super cute future missionary!

(PS I found your blog through Jennifer!)

Shaneen said...

I'm so glad you found me...now I can keep in touch with you! So fun!

Sarah said...

Oh, and just so you know, my actual family blog is ebberts.blogspot.com... it's not in my profile. :) I added you to my google-reader!

Shaneen said...

Great! Thanks!

Shannon Martin said...

Shaneen I haven't seen pictures of your kids forever. They are all so cute! Cant believe how big Kayla is, although I should because she is the same age as Case. Glad to hear that everything is going well and you love where you are at! I just started this blog thing and am surprised how many people I have been able to stay in better contact with. Going to send you an email so you can view mine.

Shannon Martin

jlohran said...

Shaneen- It was great to hear from you what a cute family you have I can't believe how the time flies-- your oldest daughter is your spitting image and she still has that blonde-- I rememberwhen her hair was dark turning blonde. Anyway, this blog thing is the best at keeping people in touch! Yeah!

Shannon Martin said...

Shaneen, Sherri doesn't have a blog that I know of. However here is her email address. Send her an email I am sure that she would love to hear from you. daveandsherri@gmail.com

Dave and Loralee said...

Your parents went to Japan??? That's where Dave served! Where are they?
Loralee

Shaneen said...

They are in the Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan mission. In fact, they get back in March! Time flies! Where did your hubby serve?