I finally started kindergarten this year!! I love learning new things and meeting new friends! But my favorite time is recess!
I have to say...one day Kayla came home from school and said, "Dad, we learned the 'F' word today!" I laughed and corrected her. She meant to say she learned the letter 'F'. Her teacher and the staff had a good laugh when I told them!
Sep 7, 2007
My 1st Day!
Posted by
Shaneen
at
12:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
yeah...only two at home now! I'm excited to hear you've started a blog. I love to see pics of your fam! Your kids are adorable!
It's a bit of a bummer it's only 1/2 day, but it's a start!
I can understand that. Colin started kindergarten in Utah and it was 1/2 day.
Hey Shaneen! So fun to read your blog and see your beautiful family. Hope you're all doing well. We'll have to keep in touch!
Post a Comment