Oct 7, 2007

General Conference Talks

Okay, so my favorite General Conference talk had to be Sis. Beck, the General Relief Society President. I loved her talk because she said, "Moms who know, do less!" And then she continued to describe what righteous mothers do and don't do in their homes. Loved it, loved it, loved it! I must say I had so many favorite talks, but this one really stuck with me, so for now...it's my favorite! Be sure to place your vote in my poll to the right and tell me why you made your particular vote here in the comments! I am interested to know what inspired you!

3 comments:

Brianne said...

I liked Sis. Beck's talk too, but I also really liked the "good, better, best" talk by Elder Oaks. I know how easy it is, especially for moms, to get caught up in doing good things and sometimes missing out on what's best for us and our family. So many good talks this conference, it's hard to choose!

Shaneen said...

I agree! It was hard to choose. I can't wait for the Ensign and CDs in the mail.

Mindy said...

that was a great one and I have to agree with Brianne. Chris even said did you catch that Mindy? of course!!!