So we found this product called Juice Plus+. It provides the nutrition from 17 different fruits, vegetables, and grains in convenient and inexpensive. They come in capsule, chewable, or gummie form. The medical research on this product was impressive. Even the studies at BYU on the effects it has on the DNA were so compelling! So I called a distributor, had my kids try some of the products to see if they liked it. It was like candy to them...they loved it! I was sold so I made my purchase. I also wanted the product at the best price available and became a distributor myself! Like any good news, I wanted to share this product with all of my friends and family. Check out my website and learn more for yourself at http://www.juiceplus.com/+sk86421
My favorites are the Juice Plus+ Gummies for kids. My kids (and I) go nuts over them! And they are fruits and veggies! No more hiding cooked produce in casseroles... and no more nagging your kids to eat better. With one dose...their recommended amount is taken care of! If you're open to more information on how to help your entire family's health with Juice Plus+, call or email me and I can share more information with you. I know you'll be impressed!









5 comments:
Hi Shaneen! I love your blog! I would like some info on the Juice+...Gavin will start kindergarten next year and can use all the defenses I can get! Thanks
Sorry-here's my email
bbuttshaw@hotmail.com
Great! I'll send you some info!
I would love to have more information!!!! I like veggies, but I don't love all of them, and I know I am laking. Also with all of Shannon's health problems I know more veggies and fruits would help her. Send me all the information you have!!!!! You are an awesome mom.
Absolutely! I'll contact you soon!
Post a Comment