Recently our family went sledding with Kendra and Tosha's families. Since I was the only women there and no one else with cameras, I automatically became the official photographer of the day (which I loved!) I took so many photos that I didn't want to post all of them, so I made a slide show out of a portion of them. Click on the picture link below and view it. It's a little over 11 mins. long. Enjoy!
Jan 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
Shaneen-- you got some really great photos in that bunch! I couldn't pick a favorite... there were a bunch of really cute ones. It was fun to see the other families too! Tell the other families hello from us. All of your kids are just so cute! I've been following your training progress too... you go girl!
Oh yeah... one more thing. Did you ever get your dslr you were hoping to get? If so, what did you decide on and why? I plan to get a Nikon D80 soon, but am waiting until the end of the month when Nikon and Cannon announce their new additions... I'm hoping to save some money at that point.
Actually, I did get a DSLR! Shane got it for me for Christmas. There was a great deal for the Canon Rebel XTI. It came with two lenses...one small and one large. (as well as some other additional components) They also had a Nikon package and I could never focus it with it's large lens. It always came out blurry. So I went with the Canon and I love it. In fact, I told Shane on this sledding day that I have a new love in my life...my camera! Let me know how you like the Nikon.
Post a Comment