This past Saturday, Kayla was in heaven!! She got to dress up and go on a special date with Dad! Here in Castle Rock (through the Rec Center), they hold an annual Daddy Daughter Ball at our local High School. Shane said he was shocked at how many people were there dancing the night away. Kayla just ate it up! She loves her one on one time with dad. Next year Shana will accompany them.
Feb 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









7 comments:
Our stake does this too! My girls LOVED it - this is the first year I sent Natalie and she was so excited to go.
I am hoping that I can somehow get this idea into the right heads in our new area next year.
I think it would be fun to do as a Stake activity. Maybe I can convince our Stake to do one. They may not just because it's already such a big community thing. Such a cute idea though!
So sweet...can't wait until Ken can take Kiana to one of these. Great memories I'm sure!
How fun. Tell Shane he looks awesome! Very Handsome (which I know you already know).
Your daughter Kayla is absolutely gorgeous! I love the picture of her and Shane. You guys are so going to be hating life when she hits 16!
Right now she is really sweet and helpful, but I'm definitely on the lookout!! I know how little girls change!
What a fun evening. Usually my girls went when they were older - but heck - being younger is even more special and memorable.
Post a Comment