Kayla,
You have been such a blessing in our lives. You are such a great helper! You are a beautiful little girl and you are growing up so fast! We love you and hope your day is as special as you are!
Love,
Mom, Dad, Tyler and Shana
You have been such a blessing in our lives. You are such a great helper! You are a beautiful little girl and you are growing up so fast! We love you and hope your day is as special as you are!
Love,
Mom, Dad, Tyler and Shana









4 comments:
Oh my goodness!! It's great to hear from you!! Your children are gorgeous!! I'm glad you found me. It's always good to catch up with old friends. It's funny. I feel like I'm getting the opportunity to get to know your entire family individually. First Kylene, then Chad and Bethany, and now Tammy's in my ward. I love it. I hope you are doing well.
Happy belated birthday. She shares my mothers' birthday!
That picture could not be more beautiful. There isn't much more that I can say. She is just beautiful (sorry Shane you are in for it!)
Shaneen,
Thanks for leaving a comment on our site!!! It was great to hear from you, and so much fun to see your beautiful family. I am just finishing my 3rd year of Dental School at the University of Maryland. We have a Kayla too. Miss you guys!
Love,
Devin Lindsey, McKayla & new baby Walker
Post a Comment