I just wanted to wish my niece, Natalia, a Happy Birthday! For those of you who don't know her, she is my oldest sister, Daphne's, daughter. What's amazing is that Talia was born about 2 1/2 years after me. She was the one who made me an aunt at the young age of 2! Anyway, since I was the youngest of the family and Talia and I are only a couple years apart, we grew up like sisters. Luckily we lived close to each other most of our lives. It especially became fun when we were teenagers together. I considered her one of my best friends in High School, which helped me through some hard times. She is now a wife and mother of two! Anyway, I am grateful for my unusual relationship with my niece, Talia! Happy Birthday, Ta! Love ya!Mar 17, 2008
Happy Birthday, Talia!!
I just wanted to wish my niece, Natalia, a Happy Birthday! For those of you who don't know her, she is my oldest sister, Daphne's, daughter. What's amazing is that Talia was born about 2 1/2 years after me. She was the one who made me an aunt at the young age of 2! Anyway, since I was the youngest of the family and Talia and I are only a couple years apart, we grew up like sisters. Luckily we lived close to each other most of our lives. It especially became fun when we were teenagers together. I considered her one of my best friends in High School, which helped me through some hard times. She is now a wife and mother of two! Anyway, I am grateful for my unusual relationship with my niece, Talia! Happy Birthday, Ta! Love ya!
Posted by
Shaneen
at
1:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment