Just one more week until my parents return from their LDS church mission in Japan!! I am so excited to have them home. They will be released on the 18th and touring the island to a few key locations where my dad's dad was captured and taken prisoner in WWII. What's funny is they leave from Tokyo Friday, March 21st at 6:05pm then they arrive in Dallas at 3:40pm the same day...before they left from Japan. I can't wait to have them home...safe!
Mar 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
Yeah! That will be so great to have them home again. But what a blessing missionary service is to a family. I know we felt of those blessings while Kent's parents were in Mexico and we see it now with our nephews out serving, working hard. Such good examples for our kids; for all of us!!
I couldn't agree more...we've seen blessings and even a few miracles in this family. I know it is because of my parents serving. It's amazing how the family has really pulled together.
Post a Comment