I can't believe I'm already 28! Time flies when your busy and having fun! So here are some photos I found from my past 28 years!
Shane has been such a sweetheart to me today! He sent me to Beau Visage Spa for 4 hours! It was amazing! Here was my full-service schedule for the day:
1. Massage
2. Facial
3. Lunch
4. Pedicure
5. Manicure
I was in heaven! Thanks babe for a wonderful birthday present!
Shane has been such a sweetheart to me today! He sent me to Beau Visage Spa for 4 hours! It was amazing! Here was my full-service schedule for the day:
1. Massage
2. Facial
3. Lunch
4. Pedicure
5. Manicure
I was in heaven! Thanks babe for a wonderful birthday present!












9 comments:
Happy 28th Birthday!!
Happy 28th Birthday!!
Happy, Happy Birthday! I hope you've had a WONDERFUL day. Good job Shane. :) Love ya!
Happy Birthday, Shaneen! I am glad to hear that you survived all of your family events over the past few weeks. What a busy July! What cute pictures...
Shaneen, Happy Birthday! I thought of you all day yesterday. My computer crashed like a week and a half ago and so I've been working on getting it up and running. Anyway, sounds like you had a great day - don't you love being pampered? I'm sure you deserved it!
Happy bday. I thought I'd remembered it was around the end of July! glad you enjoyed it!
Happy Birthday (a little late)!!!!! Sounds like your husband won some major brownie points. Sounds like a great day for a birthday girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy birthday! I just turned 28 too :) That spa service sounds heavenly!
~Elozia
Happy Birthday! 28 isn't so bad! It sounds like you got pampered with the works, good for you! I will be 26 in a few months in November so I am not that far behind you!
Post a Comment