Shane and I are finally ready to announce that...
WE ARE HAVING OUR 4th BABY!!!
I am due Sept. 4th so right now I am about 4 mos. along.
We are going to keep the gender of the baby a surprise and not find out at all like we did with our last child, Shana!
Shane and I are excited and the kids are beyond excited!
They keep telling me to be careful with the baby in my tummy.
It's neat to have kids old enough to understand a bit more.
We have already heard the heartbeat
and will be having our 2nd ultrasound soon to see the baby in full form.
(the 1st ultrasound at 8 weeks was too early to really tell it was even a baby)
We are all doing well and can't wait to welcome this baby into our home!
We'll keep in touch when the baby arrives!
Love,
Shaneen & Shane
Kayla, Tyler, Shana, and baby
WE ARE HAVING OUR 4th BABY!!!
I am due Sept. 4th so right now I am about 4 mos. along.
We are going to keep the gender of the baby a surprise and not find out at all like we did with our last child, Shana!
Shane and I are excited and the kids are beyond excited!
They keep telling me to be careful with the baby in my tummy.
It's neat to have kids old enough to understand a bit more.
We have already heard the heartbeat
and will be having our 2nd ultrasound soon to see the baby in full form.
(the 1st ultrasound at 8 weeks was too early to really tell it was even a baby)
We are all doing well and can't wait to welcome this baby into our home!
We'll keep in touch when the baby arrives!
Love,
Shaneen & Shane
Kayla, Tyler, Shana, and baby









6 comments:
Very exciting news! Have you had morning sickness? It's great to have older kids that understand AND that will be such great helpers!
Congratulations! That's such exciting news. I don't know how you can keep it a surprise... I always have to know. Hope you're feeling well! Keep us updated :)
Congrats! We are so excited for all of you. Hope all is well in Caste Rock!
congratulations! that's so exciting, good luck with everything.
Congrats!! I'm so excited for you and the family. Hope you have a great and fast pregnacy.
Congrats on #4 you brave soul!!!!!!!
Post a Comment