Mar 26, 2009

Juice Plus+ on TV!!

I know many of you are either currently taking Juice Plus+ as a way to get more fruits and veggies into your diet and stay healthy, but there are also some of you who are either hearing about it for the first time OR have heard about it, but are debating about whether it is right for you! (keep in mind it's just fruits and veggies...it's food!)

Juice Plus+ never pays anybody to talk about their products on TV or at seminars across the world. (Dr. Isadore Rosenfeld, Dr. David Katz, Dr. William Sears, and the list goes on!) Here is yet another example of that.

Dr. Jim Sears, son and partner of America's pediatrician Dr. William Sears, is on the panel of a medical TV show called "The Doctors."

I had the opportunity to hear from him and even take a picture with him (see below) at our annual Juice Plus+ Conference in Long Beach, CA. He spoke to thousands of us in attendance. He informed us that on the show, the doctors have been asked to talk about the products they encourage their patients to use. Juice Plus+ was at the top of Dr. Sears list since he has seen it keep his patients healthy for several years now.

Watch "The Doctors" tomorrow (Friday, March 27th)!!

You will hear just how great this product is and what great things it is doing for people of all ages!

Click here to find your local air times...The Doctors


If you are unable to view this show, simply go to my website to see his father and many other health professionals share their experience with Juice Plus+, the research behind it, and the results seen from it!

See for yourself what Juice Plus+ can (and will) do for you!

www.purejuiceplus.com

Keep in mind that I have been educated on Juice Plus+ and taking it for a full year and a half. Now that I am having my 4th child, I am using it as my prenatal vitamin replacement!
That's just how confident I am in this product!

No comments: