Jan 12, 2008

Extra Day of Training - Weigh In

So today, I weighed myself and I am unofficially 1-2 lbs. lighter. "Unofficially" because my scale is worth crap and "1-2 lbs." because...well, the same reason. Does anyone have a good scale that they trust?! We've used digital and a dial one and no matter how many times you stand on them, they give different numbers every time. I've always had to average them out to get a reading. I am so tempted to go out and buy one of those "Balance Beam Scales"...you know, the ones you find in the doctor's office or at the gym. Would you like to know how much those cost? They range anywhere from $190-250!! So worth it...just not right now for us! Anyway, let me know if you like your scale!!

So today I ran a total of 2.35 miles. My breathing felt better, but my muscles didn't. They felt sore most of the time. They feel fine now. I normally have a day to recover in between training, but I figure I can have tomorrow to do that in time for a new week of new training.

3.78 k down 6.22 k to go!! (that conversion took a while...even doing it online!)

2 comments:

Crystal Star said...

YIPEE for you! Before I got pregnant with Lucia, I ran a 1/2 marathon. It's crazy to go from barely being able to complete a mile jog, to doing 12-14 miles. Keep going.

Is there anyway you can come to the retreat? We would love to have you there.

Shaneen said...

I should come! I haven't been to one since we went to Park City years ago! I miss my BYU ladies! I'll chat with Shane to see what we can work out!