Ok, so I don't read a whole lot of books...although I just finished a book called, "Eat to Live"...very interesting! Anyway, I just saw this on my cousin's blog and thought it would be fun to start.
So here it is:
1. Pick up the nearest book (with at least 123 pages)
2. Turn to page 123
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the next three sentences (sentences 6,7,8)
5. Tag 3 people
So here's mine..."Eat to Live"
"The body can make other fatty acids, called nonessential fats, from these two basic fats. Linoleic acid's first double bond is at the location of its sixth carbon, so it is called an omega-6 fatty acid, and alpha-linoleic acid's first double bond is on its third carbon, so it is called omega-3 fatty acid. Optimal health depends on the proper balance of fatty acids in the diet."
Well, if that didn't bore you to death, I don't know what will!! It really is a very interesting and helpful book. For those of you trying to eat better and/or lose weight, check it out!!
So I tag Ku'ulei, Camber S., and Brianne.









No comments:
Post a Comment