For those of you who aren't following American Idol (like me...no TV), you have got to hear this kid! He's a 17 year old LDS guy named David Archuleta...and I think he's going to take it all...or at least he should!! Not only can he sing, but he really makes you believe what he's singing...he's a great performer! He's amazing and extremely humble...a great combination!
Mar 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
I can't believe you're not watching it!!! He is TOTALLY amazing and we love him! Did you know there is a girl contestant, Brooke White, who is also LDS? She did a fantastic job last week. There are a few contestants who I think could win, but we're a little partial to David at this point. Thanks for posting that video, though. I LOVED that vocal he did last week!!!
Kenny and I totally love this guy's voice!!
It's funny because he is so shy...until he sings! Then he performs with a ton of confidence. When he's done, it's like he crawls back into his shy shell. )
Post a Comment